Tuesday, September 18, 2007

adventures in potty training

We went out to story time this morning, in panties. It went well. No accidents she sat on the potty for me their twice but didn't go.

I had to return some broken frames at Target and get Avery some baby food afterwards. I asked her when we went in did she have to go. She said no.

We shop get the things we need. I had put her in the buggy to eat a snack while I shopped. I picked up a none broken frame and put it on the bottom of the buggy.

As I was checking out and getting the frame off the bottom to pay for it. I notice it's wet.

Yeap.

She peed on it.

I asked for some paper towels, whipped it off and bought it.

The mat for the frame is unusable. Good thing it wouldn't have fit our picture anyway. It will be off to Michael's to get a custom mat done or find one that will fit.

Lesson learned:

Use a pull up while out

Until next time..............

1 comment:

Emily said...

I think I would have been embarrased. I would be mad too. I wonder why she didn't tell you. Oh well...the adventures of motherhood. We love you..