

I got this idea a few weeks ago from a good friend. She wanted to host a bow making party at her house. I thought it was a great idea and was looking forward to it. Then we bought Avery's Halloween custume and it needed some jazzing up.
So I found the instructions on how to make bows and it came out really cute. After making a couple of bows I realized this is something I could do from home.
I am always looking for bows. Aynslee loses a white one any time she wears it. If you have girls and have looked around for bows they aren't cheap. I will be offering mine from $2.00 to $6.00 depending on the size and style of the bow. Shipping will be charged on all out of town and out of state sales.
Right now I have Pinwheel styles, Boutique styles and clips.
If anyone that reads my blog is interested in purchasing my bows. Leave me a comment with your email address.
1 comment:
I opened your site. Very nice. I hope you get lots of customers.
Post a Comment