It's quiet in my house. Aynslee is down for a late nap. We took a cake to a friends house for her birthday today. Aynslee was very upset when it was time to go home. She screamed all the way home. Then once we got home wouldn't come inside. I put her down for a nap even though it was 3:30pm. Avery fell asleep on the ride home. Luckily she stayed asleep as I brought her in the house. I am hoping for her to take one of those rare long naps since we didn't get a good morning nap.
My baby is going to be crawling at any minute. She has started to get up on hands and knees and rock. She tried to go forward this afternoon. It makes me so sad. She is doing things to fast. Aynslee was a very laid back baby and took her time doing every thing. So when she finally rolled over, sat up, crawled and walked I was ok. But little Avery just wants to be on the go and do everything with her big sister. She hates to be still.
Update on Potty Training:
We are still working on it. No accidents today but when we have gone out she's had on a pullup.
Last night I was encourage by the fact that she start to go but said something to me. I quickly took her to the potty were she finished going. I have also noticed that when I sit her down to go if she has to go she goes right away. But if she doesn't need to go she gets insistant on getting up.
I am hoping tomorrow we won't go anywhere. I have been out of the house every day this week. I am in desperate need of a day to stay home and go no where. I like being at home. When I am home we have a nice routine where naps are taken on time, etc.
While my babies are sleeping I am going to go clean my kitchen and put away the few groceries I purchased today.
Have a great weekend!
Until next time..................
2 comments:
I will have to do the Potty Dance, LOL
Good job....sounds like she is doing good with the potty. Just keep it up.
Post a Comment