Monday, February 11, 2008

a little mommy time

Both girls are peacefully napping. We had a playdate at a friends house this morning and they were so tired. Aynslee really needed the nap she woke up at 6:15am. She laid down quietly with me for about an hour then I turned on cartoons for her.

We have a busy week ahead. My mom flies in tomorrow and she will be here for 2 weeks. Josh's parents get in on Friday. Then Sat we are having a little cake for Avery's birthday. So if I disappear over the next two weeks that's why.

I have to get my house picked up and cleaned good. I did a little bit yesterday. I had planned on getting some stuff done on Sat but we ended up going to St Augustine to get some supplies for me to make Avery's cake. We also make a trip in the Stride Rite store to get Aynslee a new pair of white shoes for the summer. I just love their shoes for her.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: