Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Lunch!


This is what Aynslee has for lunch just about every day. (notice her sandwich looks like Mickey Mouse)Most of you know about her eatting disorder. So I try to find the healthiest things I possibly can for her to eat. I love this bread. I looked every where for a bread that didn't have high frutose(sp) corn syrup, and it has flax seed which is really good for you. The peanut butter I had a coupon for and decided to try it. It has lots of good things in it other that being peanut butter which is good for you anyway. The jelly I try to get things with the least amount of sugar and little to no artifical additives.

1 comment:

Emily said...

OH, my goodness....I see myself at any age really back in your kitchen eating with your father and mother!!! How we grow to be like the parents we swore we never would become. Thanks Dr. Bookey! I love it! You got a lot of him.