Monday, March 10, 2008

He passed!

I got a call from Josh this morning before the girls and I had gotten out of bed. We were all awake. He made board and got a really great score on the exam for chief. So now the waiting begins again. It's going to be a ruff few months living with him until we find out in A.U.G.U.S.T if he was selected for chief. Don't get me wrong I am thrilled he passed his test. But it leaves us in limbo with his orders even if he picks something and gets them. Making chief could mean that he won't be able to fill them since he has to choose as an AM1 but would report as an AMC it's a totally different billet.

I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Kitcat said...

Erin Chuck and I will keep our fingers crossed that Josh makes Chief this time. I guess it all depends on how many they are rating this time. Good luck.