Thursday, April 10, 2008

BPA free bottles and cups

This morning on The Today show, they had this: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23617301/

I didn't watch it but read the article. WE started the move towards BPA free cups when Avery turned one but I kept my other cups. We seem to go through several in a day with both girls. But now we are getting rid of all those and going with Born Free or the Thermos stainless steal brand. I also found these Siggs which I ordered not only for the girls but also for Josh and I.

Babiesrus carries the Born Free and Thermos brand cups. If we have any more babies I will be looking into the Evenflo glass bottles or the Born Free and Dr. Browns glass bottles which are also sold at Babiesrus.

If you haven't heard about any of this please take the time to do the research especially if you have little ones. I wish I had known about all this sooner so that I could have protected my babies from these chemicals.

Thanks to my gdiaper yahoo group. I found this great site, The Soft Landing. Luckly we already own some of these products so it made me feel a little better. For those of you that want to change over to safe sippies it gives opitions for starter kits at a reasonable price.

Also, Avery has used her new Thermos so far I like it. The lid has a nice tight seal and it's suppose to keep the liquids cold for up to 6 hours.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

p03I have been looking for these for two months. I didn't know babies r us had them! Thanks for the info.

Lacey