Thursday, November 13, 2008

more playdates and lots of fun

We had a good day yesterday. We were able to go to another puppet show at the library. The girls really enjoyed watching it. Then in the afternoon we headed to a friends house for a fun afternoon of play. All the kids had fun playing and Avery was nice to D, she was very mean to him last week. I guess it's the age. 

I have been having trouble with discipline for Avery. Not certain how to go about it or what is best for her. We do use the naughty mat but she is very strong willed. She has gotten off the mat and thrown it and said, "NO mat!" It's very challenging. So if any of you have any suggestions on what has worked for you with your 20 month old. I'd appreciate any advice. 

Sorry for the short post. I have diapers to finish washing and other things that need to get done. I have been neglecting some chores around the house because I am knitting up a few new things for the girls. 



 


1 comment:

Carrie said...

I hear ya on the discipline thing! I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to discipline my 16 month old- she too is VERY strong willed! Oy! I can't wait to hear what ends up working for ya!

Oooo! Can't wait to see what you're knitting! I really need to take some classes here because I would LOVE to knit!