Tuesday, December 16, 2008

taking a break

I am taking a break from cleaning. I have put away and folded clothes and did some stuff in the kitchen. I just have moping, and cleaning both bathrooms left which will have to wait until nap time. It's to involved to do while Avery is up. She gets into to much stuff.

Josh has a weird schedule this week. He goes in at 11:00am and is suppose to get off at 8:00pm but the getting off part is always up for negotiation. Most often it's later than what they tell them.

So he should be going to bed with me and getting up with me and the girls. Which means I have more time to get stuff done around the house during the day. We usually have to be quiet so I don't get anything done until after he leaves for work and most often it's not a lot because Avery wakes up not long after he leaves.

Maybe my house will stay neater, probably not but I can at least think it will.

My knitting project is coming along. I have one side of the pants done. I am working on the other leg and hopefully can get them done soon. I wanted to make something for Josh for Christmas but I have so many things I want to make that I might not get to it. If I start on it once the pants are done I might make it in time. But I'll have to be doing some serious knitting over the next couple of days to get it complete.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I am so glad you knit. I think it is wonderful.