Monday, April 27, 2009

weigh in week 5

loss this week 1.0 total loss 6.6 pounds.

All I can say is, "Are you kidding me?" I think the scale is broken because seriously after the day I had on Friday then with no desire to consume much food on Sat and watching my points yesterday that's all I get.

I still won't give up but I am not feeling in best of moods with that number this morning.

2 comments:

grannyshirley said...

I guess you are just at a plateau. Don't give up.

Anonymous said...

slow and steady!

trust me. I work in the nutrition department of the coolest Health department around!

haha

I think somehow your blog isnt on my bloglines! I was at the tire place today and tried to get on it through bloglines and it wasnt there.

It shall be rectified if that is the case

:)


Im gonna email you here shortly too!
Just been uber busy!