Aynslee's all set for school. I went to the Immunization clinic this morning to get her exemption. I thought I had an appointment but ended up waiting an hour just to sign a piece of paper. It wasn't in a great part of town which made me nervous since I was alone. I left the girls home with Josh. I am just glad that it's done.
The next thing on my list is to get Avery's birth certificate, her allergy testing done and then her exemption.
Aynslee has her 4 yro well check up on Monday. I have to get her epipen then and talk over with the person seeing us about her allergy. Her doctor just transferred so we are in between doctors. Not excited about the prospect of a new dr. I actually liked the one she had but that's how it works at a Military hospital.
2 comments:
That is a load off of you. Now for Avery. That should go Ok
Wherever we go I purposely buy a house far enough away from the military hospital so we can see a civilian Dr. LOL The only exception was Key West but they were understaffed so at least I got to go to a Civilian.
Post a Comment