I've been neglecting this ol' blog.
We have been keeping busy with school, ballet and trips to the gym.
Update on our family:
Aynslee: loves school, on Sat she gets upset that she can't go, seriously. She even through a tantrum the first Sat without school. I wonder how long that will last. She is making friends. And loves ballet class, we've been 2 weeks now but she loves it so much.
Avery: Is about 98% potty trained!!! She has woken up dry 3 mornings in a row. She even woke me up at 1:30am this morning because she had to go "potty." Dry diaper then and dry again when she woke up around sevenish to go "potty." We still have trouble with #2 sometimes but for the most part she is doing AWESOME!!!
Mommy: Is on week 3 of the gym. I have lost 2.8 pounds and since last week 1/2 inch my waist and hips. I'm back to counting points. I got a new calling last week at church. I teach the 2nd Sunday in Relief Society. Yesterday was my first day, I'll just say practice makes perfect but I don't know if I'll ever be comfortable standing up and talking in front of people.
Daddy: Working hard in the desert and hoping to come home on leave soon.
2 comments:
The more you teach the better you will become and feel comfortable standing in front of people. You will find that as you study the lessons to be taught, you will be excited to teach the lesson, because of what you have learn and want to share what you have learned, with your sisters.
I am proud of you for going to the gym..I can't seem to really make myself do anything...I keep using the excuse it's just too hot...but sweat would help lose weight!!! Urg....to be small again :) My fat rolls are getting in the way right now as I am typing this.
Post a Comment