We had a busy 2 weeks with Josh home.
Hopefully, I can get myself back into the blogging groove, especially with the holiday's fast approaching.
We have some things to look forward to in the upcoming weeks.
- Bill and Pam will be down for the winter within the week. We are all SUPER excited to be able to see them again and spend time with them.
- I'm helping throw a baby shower for one of my BFF's next weekend. She's having TWINS.
- We'll be spending Thanksgiving with my brother, his family and my mom down south. It will be my first Thanksgiving with my brother in years, probably 2 decades or more.
- Grandma will be here for Christmas and New Years.
- And we will get to meet the TWINS sometime in Dec. I'm beyond EXCITED to meet them.
So stay tuned......
No comments:
Post a Comment