So about 2 yrs ago we bought one of those mega TV's DH had been wanting, this February as a "welcome home from Iraq" to himself he bought a PS3 so we could watch Blu Ray movies and of course play video games on mega TV.
We've sent the PS3 in 3 times because we thought there was no way the TV would not work right. We hadn't even used the HDMI inputs since we bought the TV. Finally we decided to have the TV checked. DH calls Best Buy, which is where we bought the TV, and they tell him to bring the TV into the store for repairs or a new TV. It was hard getting that 47inch TV in the back of my Jeep. As soon as he starts to wheel the thing into the store an associate tells him he wasn't suppose to bring that in. They won't help us in the store we have to go home and have Geek Squad come to the house since the screen is bigger than 37 inch.
We get an appointment made. The time frame was between 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. At 11:55 am I get a call from Geek Squad telling me the tech isn't going to come that day. I was mad. We reschedule the appointment. That day he showed up but had to order parts for the TV. IT took another 10 days before it was fixed.
When DH's parents where here we went to watch a movie and it wasn't working. IT was about 3 weeks since it had been fixed. DH sets up an appointment last week while he was off. He waits all morning. The guy doesn't show. He turns up 45 minutes late. The tech tells us that they messed up his appointments, they put his afternoon ones in the morning, etc. He sets up another appointment to come back today between eight am and noon with the new parts. I hadn't gotten a call so at eleven I called to find out what the status of the appointment was. The person that answers tells me it was rescheduled for tomorrow because one of the parts wasn't available today. Wrong thing to tell me. The only thing she can do is make a new appointment because I already have things planned for tomorrow that I can't move. Why would I anyway? This is the 3rd appointment they've messed up. I ask to speak to her supervisor because I want to be compensated for this missed appointment. I had things I could have been doing this morning other than waiting on someone to show up. The supervisor I get has the never to say to me, " you want to be compensated for sitting at home all morning." Um Yeah! Then I tell her that I paid extra for a service plan and expect a certain level of quality service which I am not getting. So yes I want to be compensated some how for them not being professional enough to take care of their costumer in an appropriate manner. I had to ask to speak to another supervisor. This one seemed to be more qualified to even talk to me because she started coming up with a solution to rectify the situation. However she did not return my call like promised or have someone else return my call like she promised. So they will be hearing from me again soon.
Really this is beyond none professional. This is some of the worst customer service I have ever been dealt. I spent a lot of money on a product that keeps breaking. I also spent a lot of money on an extra warranty for said product. I expect more professionalism in a company.
So my friends think twice about buying anything from Best Buy unless you like dealing with incompetent people.
No comments:
Post a Comment