Monday, November 15, 2010

Family Fun!


On the Ferris wheel, with daddy.
I hate the Ferris Wheel but didn't want to be left out.
So I rode and took pictures in the process.
Sugar rode with our friend, Ms K and her son T.

 Sugar insisted on riding this bull.
She was sure she could stay on, well the bull won.
She has a nice mark on her forhead and nose from it.





Me and Spice on the Fun Slide.
This is my favorite ride!
Spice said, "That was the best ride, EVER!"



Sugar after her ride on the slide.
I think she liked it.



Spice eating some cotton candy.
Umm, we learned our lesson about cotton candy.
They won't be eating anymore.
{first time we've ever let them eat it.}
They were HYPER afterwards, like ridiculously hyper. 


Sugar on the kiddie Ferris Wheel.

Every year they have a Family Apprication Carnival on the base.
We've been going the last few years.
The kids really enjoy going and since the local fair is way to expensive
this is a great alternative for us.
All the rides are free and they give out goodies.
This year they added a few more rides
Afterwards we took a picnic lunch to the park, it was the perfect day for being outside
and spending a much needed day of time together as a family.

1 comment:

grannyshirley said...

Love the pictures. I would have liked to have seen the girls enjoying the rides, Especially the bull:)