The only word that comes to mind when I see this picture is:
PRICELESS!
One of my favorite things to do is pack a lunch and go on a picnic.
This particular Saturday a month or so ago the weather was to nice to be inside.
Chief had this spot in mind on base that's by the river.
It was quiet and we sat and watched the fish jump up out of the water
while the girls ran around and played.
I hope when the girls are older and they look back on their childhood,
THESE are the memories that stand out.
Yes the vacations to Disney World and Sea World are fun.
But these simply moments are what memories are made of,
I know when I think back over our lives and when are kids were younger,
it will be these moments that stand out to me.
when time stood still for a brief moment.....

No comments:
Post a Comment