IT seems that I've let time pass again without updating. I had some pictures to post but it seems they are on the other computer.
What we've been doing......
JT had a hernia repair surgery in March. It ended up being an emergency and landed us a 2 night stay in the hospital. He's recovered wonderfully.
AGL turned 8!!!! Still can't believe my 1st baby is 8 already. She had a combined birthday party with 2 friends from the neighborhood one of which shares the same birthday as her. We met them in the hospital when they were born.
We've been exploring the area a bit. I will admit as time has gone on I dislike this area. It's hard to explain exactly why but I won't be sad when the time comes for Chief's next duty station. However the landscape in this area here in just beautiful. We've been able to learn some history. We visited George Washington's birthplace, Robert E Lee's birthplace {who is a relative on Chief's side} and Thomas Stone's plantation. If you don't know who he was he penned the Declaration of Independence. I'm grateful that my girls are learning so much history.
I've becoming a regular runner. Chief and I have started running about 3 times a week. I can run up to 3 miles in about 45 minutes. Not super great time but I"m happy that I can even run that long. Hoping to run a 5k soon.
Both the girls are finally riding their bikes without training wheels!!!!! I thought AG would never learn. We are able to go out at night and run while the girls ride bikes and JT is in the jogging stroller.
Hope those of you that still check into this blog are all doing well and enjoying the summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment