Tuesday, November 06, 2007

grouchy girls

I should have known that today wasn't a great day to go grocery shopping. Seeing how Aynslee was so ill from the time she woke up. But we needed a few things and since we are having company coming in on Thurs. I wanted to stay in tomorrow to finished getting things done around the house.

She took me to the bathroom twice telling me she has to go potty but didn't go. That aggrevates me to no end because I have Avery to try to hold while putting Aynslee on the potty, etc. I was so glad to be done shopping and get home. She was tired and fell asleep on the way home. She is still napping now.

Avery has been grouchy too. I just think that's from teething. However; I noticed her nose was a little runny so maybe she is trying to get a cold.

That's about it around here.

Anything exciting going on with ya'll?

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh, I hope Avery isn't getting sick on you. Right in time for company. Shaylin used to do that when she had to go you know "The bathroom". She would take you in there 5 times and nothing and then she would actually go and it was a major event. She'd always say, "my daddy is going to be so proud of me!"