Tuesday, May 27, 2008

another UTI

We had to take Aynslee in on Sunday afternoon to the ER with UTI symtoms. I noticed she felt hot at church then she asked to go potty 3 times in 30 minutes. One time not even going. We left early and when we got home her temp was 103. I gave her motrin and got it down to 99. something. But I still wanted to take her in before it got worse.

The dr that saw her said that they couldn't say for sure if it was a UTI but I asked for Bactrum again since it worked so well last time. Thank goodness for our friends offering to watch Avery for us. It would have been a miserable 3 hours waiting there with her.

She was still runny a fever yesterday but this morning isn't. She was also doing the frequent trips to the potty. I think she is on the mend though.

No comments: