Wednesday, May 28, 2008

long night................

I was finally able to get to sleep at 2:00am. Avery has a terrible cough which sounds a lot like the croup. I noticed it yesterday morning after she woke up. She went to bed last night without a problem but woke up around 11:00pm. Her and I moved into the guest room so we wouldn't bother Josh. We got out the humitifer but it didn't seem to help her. She was very restless and had a hard time sleeping. Until I finally rocked her and laid her down in her own bed. At that point I got in Aynslee's bed since she had moved into our room on her mattress. I slept until 6:40am when Aynslee woke me up. She did go back to sleep but woke me up at 8:00am throwing up. While I was getting her and my bed cleaned up Avery woke up.

It looks like its going to be a long day too...............

1 comment:

Acrimony said...

I hope the kids feel better soon and that they both take a nap at the same time so you can too!