Friday, June 20, 2008

16 months








Where does the time go? I know one thing for sure it goes by much faster after the first child. It doesn't seem like you should be this old.



You look less like a little baby and more like a toddler. You are so indenpendant and on the go type of girl.



IT takes you less than 5 seconds to completely destroy a room. Your in and out before anyone knows it and it looks like a cyclone has it the room. (the cyclone would be you)



You love your "bink bink" and blanket. You will grab your blanket and sqeeze it and then give me a big smile. I can tell the adoration you have for it.



Words you are saying at 16 months:



Rory



mommy



dadee



Papa



Sassy (Cassie)



Aynslee(but only once)



go



bink bink



no



yes



out



up

cake

stop

star

apple

baby

Babe (Gabe)

done

cup

Did I mention you bable all the time? with your beloved "bink bink" in your mouth.



Food, while you are still a much better eater than Aynslee was at this age. You don't have a wide variety. Chicken nuggets, the only kind of animal protein I can get you to eat, grill cheese sandwiches, sunbutter and honey sandwiches, any kind of fruit that doesn't eat you first, rice, pasta, mac and cheese, cheese pizza, waffles, yogurt, cereal bars,butternut squash, sweet potato and of course the french fry. I know this all a good list for tot your age but I wish you'd at least try some steak or hamburger. But you throw it down as soon as we give you a piece. Definitly didn't take after daddy on that one. I predict you just might become a chickentarian.



Although I don't enjoy the new phase you have entered, screaming for everything at the top of your lungs no matter where we are. You are the sweetest little thing. I love your snuggles and kisses. And the wonderful spirit you bring into our home.

I love you my little pea,

love, mommy





No comments: