It has happened again. I sit down to make up a menu/shopping list for the week and I forget how to cook. I find myself wondering what we normally eat. I guess I need to go back and look over my menu plans to get an idea so as to not repeat the same stuff week after week. Monday: Pull Pork and baked beans
Tuesday: Salad with chicken strips
Wednesday: Ham Steak, hash brown casserole and veggies
Thursday: Left Overs
Friday: Homemade Pizza
Saturday: Grill night, Steak, baked potatoes and green salad
Sunday: Josh's Biscuits and tomato gravy
For more Menu Plan Monday, visit Laura of I'm an organizing junkie.
1 comment:
Hey cute blog. Maybe one day I'll get good at menu planning. I just try to have on hand things we frequently eat so it's easy to throw something together. It seems to be working pretty good. Not as organized as I would like but I really sruggle planning on Monday what I would want to eat on Friday. What if it doesn't sound good come Friday? ;)
Post a Comment