Once I get myself into the habit of it I really enjoy working out but it's just making myself. I am also making an effort to eat breakfast. Either a bowl of cereal or toast, just something light within the first hour of getting up. That I learned from weight watchers when I was going to meetings. Still having a little trouble with a few other things but I feel like the small changes I am making or better than none. And hopefully over time I can make more small changes until finally I have redirected myself into a healthier life style.
Something I started doing a few weeks ago is going to the library and checking out workout DVD's. I get bored easy with my workout routine. I have several workout videos but some of them I don't like, some I have done some many times I know all the words. This is helping me keep to my goal so far. They are FREE anyway for a week. I can always check the same one out for another week if I want to, and they have a pretty large selection at the branch we go to on Weds for preschool story time. So I get 2 a week and use them until they are due back then get 2 more and I am not getting bored. It's actually fun and it's keeping it all interesting enough for me.
This morning I did a 45 minute salsa, kick boxing, carido sweat by Crunch Fitness. It was really good and it had a bonus 5 minute ab session. My abs really need some work after neglecting them for so long. They haven't been themselves since Avery was born.
After my work out and I got us all dressed we met our playgroup at the bowling alley for a farwell to a few friends that are moving away. We will miss them. Aynslee had such a good time. It was her first time bumper bowling. She loved it. We are going to have to take her at the one on base as a family day activity. She really enjoyed it.
Hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments:
Post a Comment