I am trying to branch out and make different things each week.
At least one thing new each week, or something we haven't had a long time.
I was thinking we might even start with more soups,
but that will have to wait until it isn't so hot here.
Since I have been preparing what we would normally eat in the evening for lunch,
I need something quick and simple to make.
This worked out well last week to prepared the meals this way.
IF you want any of the recipes from this weeks menu
leave me a comment with your email if I don't already have it
and I'll send them to you.
Monday-Taco Soup ( from Paula Deen's current magazine)
Tuesday-Chicken Tetrazzinni (from a fellow menu blogger)
Wednesday-Baked Potato Bar with green salad
Thursday-Left Overs
Friday-Hungry Man's Casserole (from Paula's current magazine)
Saturday-Steak and veggies
Sunday- Dinner on the grounds @ church
For more Menu Plan Monday, visit Laura @ I'm an organizing junkie.


1 comment:
The baked potato and salad bar sounds good! I might try that this week. We had bbq sandwiches last week. They were so good!
Post a Comment