Wednesday, October 15, 2008

playdates and books and other things

Ok, I know I have been bad about keeping up with my blog as of late. What can I say we have been busy.

We had a playdate this afternoon with some friends from our playgroup. The girls had so much fun playing. They have a fabulous back yard with oak trees every where. Lots of shade, and lots of outside play toys. Avery had such a wonderful time being able to just explore and play. I enjoyed the company and the fact that there yard is so kid friendly. I could just sit and watch the kids play together and have a great time. The weather here has been so great for outside play. Low 80's for a high, wonderful!!!!

*******************************

So I finished the Twilight saga, I wasn't disappointed with the ending at all, in fact I like how the author wrote these books. It doesn't leave you wondering what happens to the characters because she expands the story and gives it closer. Where in most books I read I finish and think, "Well, what happened to them?" However; I was sad that I finished it. Now I am reading a book as a recommendation from a friend. It's just slow reading but the story has started out good. I haven't been able to sit and be completely in grossed in a book to many other things going on.

*****************************

My mom comes in on Friday and we had a camping trip planned for the weekend. However; Josh schedule was changed and now has to work. It doesn't look like we will be able to pull it off even with the campground right next to the base. We might be able to go for one night but we''ll have to see. I just hate this because we all were looking forward to it.....

I hope that catches up everyone for now. I need to run....

No comments: