That is what we are feeling in our house today. I am still to shell shocked to post anything about it all. Hopefully I can put my thoughts together enough to post about this.
********
Update.......
I read this off someone else's blog that voted for Obama it was in her comments box:
"I hope you still love him when your taxes and energy prices soar through the roof. And when he begins to take away your free speech rights. And gives your hard earned cash to those that don’t bother to get up off their asses and go to work.Oh, and thanks for the big middle finger to those of us that have sacrificed for your freedom by serving in the military. Don’t ever again try to tell me you support the troops. Because that will be a big fat lie.And it sickens me that my children will all remember the day that America voted for a man based on his skin color and not his character.America as we all knew it died last night because of people like you. Now we get to be Europe west. Yippee!!! Or in the words of Barack’s friend and spiritual mentor Jeremiah Wright, God @%*& America. Indeed"
And this:
"I can’t get Bill Ayers, Reverend Wright and more importantly, his deep association with Raila Odinga out of my mind…."
I also wanted to add that Carrie over @ Mommy Sunshine had a wonderful post up today.
And the reason why I put these comments up on my own blog is because these women said what I have been thinking all day.
4 comments:
Same here. There are no words...
I feel ya! (But you already know that! LOL!) I can't imagine what your family is going through with your husband being in the military and with O (I can't even speak his name) as Commander and Chief. Ugh! I'm so darn passionate about this! I could go on and on!
All I'll say now is- I know there are still many good and righteous people left that will stand strong and fast in the defense of truth! That gives me some hope! Right now, I'm putting all my hopes and fears in the Lord!
I can't agree more. All we can do is hope and pray that things will turn out for the best.
Aw! Thanks Erin! I was waiting for an update! LOVE that comment left on that pro-Obama post! Wish I could've seen that one!
Post a Comment