
A few weeks ago a friend who just started cloth diapering let me try a few of these. I am not sure what brand she had but hers where the toddler size. They make cloth diapering so much EASIER!!! You just put them in the diaper then when baby poops you take it out and flush it away, very little mess if any and still great for the enviroment. I wish I had known about these sooner. I purchased mine from Thanksmama in the baby size. I have purchased from this site before the items always ship quickly. I ordered these on Friday and received them by Monday. I was surprised they came so early. So if you have ever considered cloth diapering but decided against it because of the mess entailed. Then don't be concerned anymore these are great. And if you use pockets it makes things all the more easier. Honestly, I only wash 1 extra load every other day and it really doesn't make a big difference in my water bill or even the amount of stuff I wash. If anyone that reads my blog has considered cloth but doesn't know where to start I'd be happy to answer any of your questions and get you headed in the right direction. I am so gratful we were lead down this road to cloth diapers, for a lot of reasons but I just feel so good about my part in helping our planet by doing this one simple thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment