I came into this trend a little late
Knit Purl Mama was nice enough to find this pattern for me
Once I taught myself how to use double pointed needles,
it was an easy an fast project.
However; when I put them on her cute little legs,
she tells me to take them off.
Aynslee likes them and she can wear them as leg warmers
with a skirt or a dress.
I have currently made 2 pair, the ones pictured
and a pink pair.
I am working a on a black and white pair now.


2 comments:
They're great for arm warmers too with the short sleeved shirts!
You did a GREAT job! I've been wanting to learn to knit just so I can make some myself! Have you seen the longies? I REALLY want some for my daughters! They look so warm and cute! Here's a link to what they look like-
http://www.llamajama.com/products/category_3/wool-longies.htm
There are a ton of patterns online if you just google them!
One more link with a pattern-
http://www.tinybirdsorganics.com/organicwool/woolpants.html
Post a Comment