Monday, November 03, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

OK, I am back at the menu this week.
I am only doing 5 days this week.
We haven't been getting to our Sat meal due
to either left overs or going somewhere.
I am going to keep things as simple as possible
seeing how things are going to be getting busier with the holiday's.
Lots of soups and stews things that make a lot,
so we can get several meals out of one dish.
Believe it or not Josh actually doesn't mind doing
that and asks me if I will make something big
so we can eat off of it a few times during the week.
Here's this weeks menu;
Monday- Taco Soup
Tuesday-No Peak Casserole with rice
Wednesday-Spaghetti
Thursday-Left Overs
Friday-My Hearty Nachos
For more Menu Plan Monday visit Laura @ Orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Election Day!
Love the Halloween costumes.