So this is something I have been putting off, for a while now. But it's getting to the point that Avery always has her binki in her mouth, the entire day. She will refuse to take it out so we can understand what she is saying to us. Then she gets mad because we don't know what she said. I decided last night, that it's time to start letting go.
Today will be our first day to limit binki to naps and bedtime.
Wish me luck!
I am afraid I need it.
2 comments:
good luck. i am not at that stage yet! but thumb sucking is hard
Good luck!
We try to limit binks to naps, bedtime, and car rides but sometimes it is just so hard not to give it to her when she's throwing one of her famous (these days) temper-tantrums! I'm so scared to ween her! My oldest weened herself at 4 months so I didn't have any hard work to do! LOL! We are starting to see signs of binky teeth though! Eek!
Hope she transitions smoothly for you!
Post a Comment