Monday, December 29, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.
Our's was nice, the girls slept late which is so rare.
If only there mama could have slept. I woke up well before them so excited
waiting on them to get up.
The Lental Haystacks last week were a hit.
Avery even loved them and Josh said he'd eat them again.
We will be having some repeats from last week on the menu.
I didn't get to everything.
We ended up eating left overs off of a few other things.
We had a lot of food leftover for some reason.
Happy New Year!
Monday, Ham Steak, Broccoli Casserole and green salad (do over)
Tuesday, Chicken Tetrazinni (do over)
Wednesday, Potato Pie, Seseme chicken wings, green salad, veggie and Frudgy Truffle brownie for dessert.
Thursday, Traditional New Years dinner,
Blackeyed peas with hamhock, cabbage and cornbread
Friday, Taco's and refried beans
Saturday, Homemade Pizza
For more Menu Plan Monday visit Laura at I'm an organzing junkie.

No comments: