How is it possible that a house were 4 people live can become so incrediably messy?
It's really bad around here.
I was gone all day yesterday and most of today.
So............
Things are very unorganized. More unorganized than usual, since my house is rarly organized.
Which means I'll be spending the better part of my Sat cleaning up.
Because we might have guests at some point over the weekend.
My brother and his family are moving south.
They leave tomorrow and will be driving through our town on the way to their new town at some point over the weekend.
I am pretty excited to have family 3 hours away.
My girls can get to know their uncle, auntie and cousins.
Oh, I forgot I will also be baking. I finally got all the things needed to do Christmas goodies.
I almost didn't because it's getting so close to Christmas but Aynslee is really into helping.
She asks daily to make some cookies.
We will be making:
Monkey Bread, from the girls new Paula Deen cook book from Grandma.
Fudge
Haystacks
Cresant cookies
Oreo Truffles
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
2 comments:
Wow! I've missed a bunch! I'm going to have to be doing some catching up! Hope all is well! I know what you mean about the organization thing! We have had that here! It always get's worse when I get sick too. Not to mention that it's incredibly busy during the holidays so it's hard to find time to do everything!
Have fun with the baking!!!
That is so great that you will live that close to your brother. I know you are excited!
Post a Comment