Ok so I am finally doing this. I have been thinking about my resolutions since the last week in December. I just hope that this year I can keep to them.
1. Stop buying toys for the girls just to buy them something. (I noticed right before Christmas that every time we went to the store Aynslee was asking for stuff. Then I realized that this was because of me and that I was over indulging them and that I needed to stop.)
2. Eat healthier
3. Do not buy any disposable diapers (my attempt to be more green, and I read something recently about all the toxic chemicals in the disposable diapers)
4. get organized
5. become better at reading my scriptures (this has always been hit and miss for me, I do really well for a while and then get off track)
This is all I have for now, I'll add to it as I think of other things.
No comments:
Post a Comment