So I have gone a month without buying the girls any toys, we even ventured out to the NEX this morning and we made it through the store without purchasing a single thing for the girls that resembled a toy.
I am finding that it is really easy. I just tell Aynslee that we have to go to the store to get whatever it might be and that we will not be getting a toy. I think the hardest thing for me was last week when we went to Target. I love the $1 bin there. We walked right past it, didn't even stop. YEAH for me!!!!
2 comments:
Great job! We are on toy overload after Christmas and some hand me downs from my sister. I am with you on no new toys!
Yah on passing up the dollar bin at Target! Very difficult to do!!!
Post a Comment