We headed out to the commissary this morning to get a few items for this week. I still had a lot of frozen meals in the fridge but was out of salad. I decided that this week I'll actually cook myself a few meals. I have some chicken breast in the freezer that need to be eaten up so I got some fresh veggies to go with that.
My mom sent me a bag of rolls. They are made by Sara Lee, they are 1 point per roll and have no High Fructose Corn Syrup in them. I really like them and since the light bread I had purchased has that nasty syrup in it I feel like this is a good alternative for that.
I stocked up on snack items this time. I got a few things last week but this time I got a better variety. Along with some desert items which can help me spend those extra points at night.
That's all that's going on around here today.
2 comments:
I am glad you like those little sandwich rolls. I can't belive how much less they are at the Commisary. Big saving compared to Stop and Shop and WM. You got me motivated. You know that saying? "A little child shall lead them".
I need to find these rolls! I think you showed these to me last week, but I need to take a closer look! Thank you Granny Shirley! :)
Post a Comment