Well we will not be getting the beds I posted about a few weeks ago. Things came up and I wasn't able to get the down payment on them and honestly I still wasn't convinced that bed system was a good idea for a 4 and 2 year old. Avery is a crazy climber. Last week I took the side off her of crib and since she's been coming into bed with me. Which pretty much confirms my idea that she would end up on the top bunk with Aynslee and possibly get hurt.
Aynslee has been sleeping with me since Josh left which is fine she usually ends up in my room anyway. But they need a bed to sleep in, in there room. I like the bunk beds because of space saving but again there ages.
For a while I thought Avery wouldn't sleep with Aynslee she always seemed to have trouble going to sleep with anyone in the bed with her and would go right to sleep if she was alone a in a bed. Now I'm thinking that she'll be fine.
I am at a cross roads again with this whole bed thing.
Do I just move the queen size bed from the guest room into their room? Replace it with a twin(that we already have) for my mom when she visits.
Or do I get them a full bed to share until they are old enough for the big beds Josh likes?
I'm leaning towards just using what we already have but the twin mattress doesn't have a boxspring or frame so I'd still have to spend some money. Having just a twin in that room would cause a problem when my in laws were visiting.
It's all so frusterating. Josh tells me to do whatever I want but I know doing that won't make him happy and I honestly don't know what would be the best solution here.
This is why I don't like making decisions.
No comments:
Post a Comment