I had asked her to pick up her toys she scatter in the living room.
When she was done she asked me if she could vacuum,
of course I let her.
I'm not about to turn down a kid you actually wants to do something.
Other than picking up their toys (usually with help)
my girls don't have any set chores.
But now that Aynslee is getting older and is able to help a lot more
I realize that I need to start letting them learn how to do things.
Do your kids have chores?
What are they?

3 comments:
Megan has just started to have set chores. I actually have a post pending about it.
She had to put her dirty clothes in the hamper, pick up her toys and she is starting to set the table for dinner. She just turned three so it is hit and miss on if she does it or not.
Kenzie has to clean up her toys most nights. Not Tripps but my thinking is if she can pull it out then she can put it up! She is 3 1/4 now and very smart...she will tell me now her belly hurts or she is very sleepy when she doesn't want to help. She helps me with the laundry too. She tries to mop and sweep...but honestly, I'd rather leave that to me and daddy :) I think it is great she helps. OH and Kenzie has to throw away her pullup! That is a must! I didn't pee in it, I;m not picking it up.
What a big girl she is getting to be. Giving them "chores" to do is a good thing.
Post a Comment