I have lots of post rattling around in my head. I just haven't sat down to type them out.
School starts for Aynslee next Monday, we have a few fun things planned this week.
The painting still isn't finished. I came down with a horrible cold that wouldn't go away. So my plans to get the other projects finished while my mom was here didn't work out. I was stuck on the couch trying to recover. At least my mom was here to help with the girls cause I couldn't have done it by myself feeling so badly.
Hopefully, this week I'll be able to get the painting done in the girls room and finish the living room. It's only one wall in the living room that's left. But most of the furniture in that room is on that wall so I have to move all of that stuff before I can paint. I was thinking of doing that today when Avery went down for her nap. Less hands in the paint that way.
I guess I'd better go and be productive before I talk myself out of it.
1 comment:
I am glad I was there to help out, while you were sick. Hope you get some things accomplished.
Post a Comment