I'm still not use to seeing that year.
This is the time of year people make resolutions. I've been comtemplating which ones I will make. Out of all the ones I made last year I think I only stuck to one all year.
We have a lot of changes that will still be continuing to happen for us this year. Daddy is on seaduty which means even though he will return in a few months from being away for a year he will be getting ready to deploy again. However; we are still waiting on his written orders to come. Please pray that they will come soon. We need the orders to stay in the area and he's starting to get really worried that they have fallen through.
Something I learned from last year is that I need to ask for help. That if people offer to help to accept it. I can't do it all on my own and trying to is not good for me. Being a single parent is so much harder than I ever thought it would be.
It's time for us to start our day. Hope yours is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment