Tuesday, February 09, 2010

How come....

I seem to neglect this blog a lot.

It's not cause we are overly busy. Really most afternoons we are home after school. It must be because I'm knitting or doing laundry. Cause honestly that's about all I've been doing while we've been home as of late.

Last night I cooked us all dinner, Sugar has decided when at home she does not like chicken nuggets. Ok with me. I got a big bag of frozen chicken tenderloins. I put a pat of butter and little olive oil in the pan and saute. She gobbles them right up. I tried to get them to eat steamed broccoli with cheese sauce and some chicken flavored rice. But it was a no go. One day my kids will eat veggies. I'm holding out for the day when they will eat more than corn on the cob.

Talking about food, Spice is almost as picky as her big sister but loves Hummus of all things. The other day I had gotten some Spinach Artichoke dip to take to MOPS and had some left over. She loves it! I guess I need to get back to baking some deceptively delicious food. It's the only way, right now, I can get them to eat veggies.

Well the laundry is yelling my name again. Those 4 loads I did yesterday apparently wasn't enough.

No comments: