I started running about a week ago. I ran a little in the gym on a treadmill a long time ago. That was when I spent 2 hrs a day 5x a week in the gym. Since I gained back all the weight I lost while DH was gone I figured I needed to do something about it. Running is a quick way to shed some pounds for me and I'd really like to train for a 5k.
A friend was selling her double jogging stroller at a great price so I took it off her hands. While DH has been off I've been running by myself every other day. But this morning I took Spice out in the stroller and tried to run. It's much HARDER to run while pushing that stroller. I was going for the mile but could barly get the 1/2 mile. I stopped a few times to walk it off. I had just gotten myself up to running the entire 1/2 mile looks like I'm going to have to work up to it with the stroller. And that was just with one of the girls.
It is amazing how great I feel after a run though. That's what I tell myself as I run and I want to quit. How much better I will feel and look if I just keep this up.
No comments:
Post a Comment