Monday, August 02, 2010

Single Parent

DH left for the boat for the next 6 weeks. I thought it wouldn't be a big deal afterall he was away from home for a year and I did just fine. I just hate being alone all the time. Even if he works 12 + hours a day when he's home at least he comes home and we can spend a little time together at night. Now we have to rely on unreliable email service for communication.

Hearing my baby cry for her daddy to come home is heartbreaking. Spice has the hardest time when he leaves. Funny that she's younger and is more affect. You'd think it'd be the older child that would do this. Sugar is just so laid back as long as she has one of us around she's fine.

To add insult to injury we are homebound for the next 2 weeks, because of the dogs surgery we have to cut back on everything this month. IT's going to stink big time.

No comments: