Monday, October 11, 2010

It looks like Halloween at our house!







We spent some time outside late this afternoon. I like the take the girls out around five. It's cooler at that time and it stops them from falling asleep to early. Plus it helps them go to sleep better at night.
I put out the cobwebs I had gotten at the Dollar Tree. This was my first time I ever used them. I'm not a fan of putting them out but I love the finished product.
I snapped some pictures of the girls for DH.
They are such HAMS!!!!

We've been reading a Halloween book every night this month.
It's a fun little tradition.
The girls really enjoy picking the book out each night.
I cleaned out our local libary then went to another one close by and got as many as I could there.

I just wish the temps felt a little more fall like here.
It's warm here again.
Someday I hope to live in a place that has seasons.

1 comment:

grannyshirley said...

LOve the pictures and what you did with the yard. So Halloween. I know the girls enjoy it. I like the ghost. LOL