Sunday, October 17, 2010

Germs, germs go away don't come another day!

Yep, I'm not feeling good again. I started this post I think on Weds. By Friday the sore throat had not gone away and it was feeling like fire when I swallowed. I called get to get myself an appointment but my clinic was full and the only accute care appointment available was for 7:40pm. I don't think so.....I was told I could go over to Scolatic urgent care. After I dropped Sugar off at school Spice and I headed over to get checked out.

Guess what?

It's strep. Aggg! I took the easy road and just purchased my meds there for $5.00. Even after a full day on the meds my throat was still yucky, mostly when I ate it felt like sandpaper when swallowing. Talking to long was making it hurt too.

However today I'm feeling much better. I still can't drink my soda it burns when I swallow it but eating isn't a big issue.

I hope this time we can kick this in the behind and it stays away. It's really not fun!

No comments: