Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Time Managment

I am having a hard time with  "time management"  in the mornings. I'm not a morning person. My most favorite thing to do in the morning is gradually wake up especially if it's chilly. And lately it's been nice a cool in the house in the mornings.

Most morning's we roll out of bed around 7:15 or later. This does not give us enough time to get ready if I'm walking Sugar into school. We need to leave our house around 8:05am.  The morning goes much smoother if I can just drop her off at the door. That way I can hold off on my shower and wait to get dressed.

The other day I realized that I should probably just get up early and get what I needed to done so I wasn't rushed in the mornings. But waking up before seven seems so hard for me. Especially if we have had a night with both girls waking up repeatedly during the night. Which they still do at 3 and 5, that's another post all together.

Hopefully with the next few weeks I can get a little better with this.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

This could have been my post. I am so not a morning person. Now that Megan is going to school I have my alarm set for 6. I don't usually get up before 6:30. We both need to be ready and out the door by 7:40. Since I walk her in(she refuses to do the drop off line) I have to shower and look half way presentable.

Oh and you are not alone on the waking up issue. I am up at least once for potty and sometimes several times for the "I just need Mama." Ugh!

Kritta22 said...

Hi! I was being nosy and saw you stopped by my blog today. Thanks for stopping by.

Your little girls are beautiful!!!
Good work! He he he

I am soooo not a morning person either but my husband is. (How did we ever get married??) Anyway, my plan is get everything done the night before...clothes laid out, cereal out, lunches packed and in the fridge, so all I have to do in the AM is get up, get dressed (maybe shower) and pick things up to go. I don't have school age kids yet so I might change plans in a few years!!