Friday, January 07, 2011

our house is much calmer......

Over the last week since we got home from our trip to my in laws and Chance has been with them. It's been very relaxed at our house. Even Rory seems different, however last night Sugar had a meltdown at bedtime crying for her dog. IT was heart wrenching! I felt so bad and guilty over giving him to Papa. But after a call from him yesterday I know we made the right choice. Chance is happy on the farm and goes to town with Papa riding in the front seat of the truck with him. Papa retired about 3 yrs ago. And he's always liked Chance so I know he's a good companion for him during the day while Gran is at work. The best part is we get to see him we when go visit my in laws so it really was a win/win for all involved.

1 comment:

grannyshirley said...

Poor Sugar. Makes me want to cry, too.