Wednesday, July 20, 2011

37 weeks

3 weeks to go!

I had a check up yesterday. Gained 1 lb in 2 weeks, BP was great. The midwife thinks this will be a good size baby but not a huge baby. I go on Friday for an Ultrasound to check for size. Really not sure why I don't think it will be accurate. I'm being a good patient though. Baby is very low that's the reason I've been feeling so much pressure. I'm dilated 1 cm.

So now we play the waiting game and start taking bets on when this baby will decide to come. Chief thinks that it might be this weekend. The midwife doesn't think I'll make it to 39 weeks.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited!!! Can't wait to meet him...ha ha...I'm gonna be upset if it's a girl! just kidding! I bet it will be the 31st! Cause it's the last day of the month!

Kitcat said...

Hope its sooner rather than later for you. I hope the birth goes quickly for you Erin.