The girls slept better last night but I still feel tired. Probably because I woke up a few times unable to get back to sleep. Avery is still sleeping as I type. Aynslee woke up at 6:40am. I reluctantly got up got her some milk and returned to bed. Only I wasn't able to go back to sleep so I got up to let Rory out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Josh has some days off after the 4th. We have been trying to decide what to do, I really don't want to stay at home. A friend of ours found a really neat lodge a few hours from here with lots of things to do. My husband wants to camp not stay in a nice air conditioned lodge. However; our state is under a burn ban due to do lack of rain we have received and forest fires. I personally cant' see going camping without a camp fire to ward off bugs and make smores. Smores are the only reason I go camping.
The draw back to all this wonderful trip planning is having a dog. She has to go somewhere on vacation so we can go somewhere on vacation. While we have no sinlge friends that can watch her for us we need to board her. Our favorite place is booked, due to the obvious reason it's also every one else's favorite place. I'll be forced to call the vets office. Rory has a great vet the staff is wonderful and they always take great care of her. A few months ago there was a horrible crime commited there. Someone attacked a staff member, rapped and killed her left her there for other staff members to find upon arriving to work. Ever since I have had not so pleasant feelings about going there. Is that silly of me? Any sort of crime like that has always bothered me but I knew who this person was. She was the only one our dachshunds liked there. She was friendly and always happy to see our dogs. What would you do?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I need to get off of here. I have some things to get done around here and I have an errand to run.
Until next time.................
No comments:
Post a Comment