I am blaming the rush and business of the holidays on my lack of post writing. It's probably better known as "life."
Well, our second night didn't go so well with the new sleeping arrangments. She slept for 4 hours and woke up. I thought I'd try to skip that nursing session and just rock her back to sleep. She gets to upset to let her "cry it out." I am not a big fan of that anyway. We were up for an hour then she was awake 2 more times screaming by 2:45am. That's when I decided to just put her in bed with us so I could get some sleep.
However; that wasn't the plan Aynslee had she was up at 5:30am. Usually she will go back to sleep but she wasn't having it. I ended up getting about 4 hours of sleep since Josh's alarm kept me awak from about 4:30am until Avery woke up at 7:00am for the day. They did let me get a nice hour and a half nap. Aynslee slept for about 3 hours and Avery for 2 yesterday afternoon.
They both went to bed at the same time last night and it worked out well. So far the room sharing is going well. It better because it will be that way for a long time. That's what's nice about 2 girls so close together.
We have a playgroup cookie making party tomorrow morning and our playgroup Christmas party sat night. I am looking forward to it. The kids exchanged names and Santa will be there.
I need to get some stuff done since I was lazy yesterday. The only thing I did manage to get done was a shower and dinner last night.
1 comment:
We used to put cereal in the last bottle for the night. If you don't bottle feed her maybe give her a serving of baby cereal before bedtime. Maybe she would sleep thru the night. Worth a try.
Post a Comment