Friday, May 30, 2008

a morning at the Park

We went to the park this morning with a few of our friends from playgroup. I had no idea that this park was there. It's on one of the Naval bases that was closed in 1999. It's very close to our house. The city uses it now for industrial things and the Coast Guard has a command there.
This park is out near a Lake. It was so quiet and shady. The girls had a great time. Avery was climbing all over the slides and playing like such a big girl. They were both filthy when we got home and needed a bath. Avery likes to eat dirt among other things and kept walking off, exploring. She is so busy!
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I almost didn't recognize them with their hair up in pig tails. Cute!

Lacey said...

That's when you know they had a good time, when they come home filthy!

Kristy said...

those girls are soo cute! Also, thanks for the info about the folding rocking chair. I worked wonders on vacation.
Kristy